Munch Mitt Teething Mitten
The Munch Mitt is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
A convenient wearable teether from 3-7 months. Can be used up to 12 months of age, but is generally used as a standard soft hand-held teether from 7-12 months (once babies dexterity kicks in). Strap can be used to affix to a toy tether or car seat/stroller strap for convenience.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of 100% food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure thumb area is always where baby's thumb is.
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller